WIN A TART CHERRY GIFT PACK
Choose Cherries gives you the chance to win one of our Tart Cherry Gift Packs in our Tart Cherry Juice Competition!
Simply enter your details into our online form for your chance to win one of our fantastic Tart Cherry Gift Pack Prizes! Each pack contains 1x 500ml bottle & 15x 30ml single serve sachets of Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate.
By getting your hands on some delicious Tart Cherry Juice, you’ll soon be able to see for yourself how Tart Cherries can help your training and exercise recovery.
Discover first hand all the other amazing health benefits of this great tasting and completely natural super-fruit, many of which are explained in detail below.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of CMI Institute, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Incomplete entries will be declared void and not eligible to participate.
4. Promotion closes 30th June 2021.
5. The 10 winners will be notified in writing/via email by 3rd July 2021 and prizes will be supplied no later than 10th July 2021.
6. Each prize consists of 1 x bottle of 500ML tart cherry concentrate and 15 sachets of 1 x30ml serving of tart concentrate cherry juice. An independent judge will select 10 winners at random from all entries.
7. There is no cash alternative.
8. Closing date for entries is 3rd July 2021.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners’ details will be available online at www.choosecheries.co.uk/winnerscomp21 after 10th July 2021.
Montmorency Tart Cherries are harvested in the summer, yet they’re available all year-round in multiple tasty forms: dried, frozen, canned, 100% juice and juice concentrate.
You can use them to add a pop of colour, a nutrient punch and a hint of sweet-tart flavor to overnight oats, grain bowls, salads, side dishes, trail mixes and much more.
Tart or sour cherries (Prunus cerasus) are an American fruit, grown primarily in seven U.S. states: Michigan, Utah, Wisconsin, Washington, Oregon, Pennsylvania and New York. The U.S. variety is called Montmorency.
While the name may come from a valley in France, Montmorency tart cherries are strictly grown in the U.S. So when you buy Montmorency tart cherries, you’re supporting American family farms, all the way from the UK.Learn more