Montmorency Tart Cherry Spritzer
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Prep: 5 Minutes
Yield: 4 Drinks
This recipe is courtesy of Chelsea Lords, chelseasmessyapron.com.
- 250ml frozen Montmorency tart cherries thawed
- 30ml 100% Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate
- 8 teaspoons superfine white sugar
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups of ideally cherry-flavoured sparkling water- if this is not available you can use apple flavoured water
- Optional: fresh lime for garnish
- Pebble or crushed ice
Set out 4 glasses.
Divide the cherries evenly among the glasses.
Add in 15ml of Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate, 2 teaspoons sugar, 15ml fresh lime juice, and 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves into each glass.
Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon.
Fill up the glasses with pebble or crushed ice and then fill to the top with the cherry-flavoured/apple flavoured sparkling water. (Divide the sparkling water evenly among the four glasses).
If desired garnish with additional mint leaves and a sliced lime. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.